Sparkling Ceremonial Matcha
Want something long and cool to drink that also comes with extra benefits? Matcha is packed with antioxidants, helps you focus, and gently uplifts the spirit. In this recipe, we explore how to enjoy the fresh flavour of our Ceremonial Grade Matcha Teas over ice with plenty of fizzy bubbles.
Recipe serves 1
Sparkling Ceremonial Matcha Ingredients
- 1 tsp Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade Fuji or Matcha Ceremonial Grade Yame
- 1 tbsp 80-degree water
- 230ml beverage with bubbles – soda, sparkling water, lemonade or tonic
- Garnishes: you can dress this drink however you like – with slices of lemon, or a sprig of mint, for example
- Add Matcha to bowl, add 1 tbsp 80-degree water and whisk to a smooth paste
- Fill a tall glass with ice and add your sparkling beverage of preference to about two thirds of the glass
- Slowly pour the Matcha over the top, watching as the vibrant green mingles with the clear liquid
- Stir, serve and sip slowly
Want to get more content like this delivered straight to your inbox? Be sure to sign up for our emails. You’ll get free shipping if it’s your first purchase, too. Follow us on Instagram for more instant Matcha inspiration.
Extra Matcha Reading
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like to read our:
+ World of Matcha Knowledge Page – filled with everything you need to know about this powerful superfood
+ Three Deliciously Easy Organic Matcha Cocktail Grade Recipes – including some tasty little Matcha ‘bliss balls’
+ Your Matcha Questions Answered – with our comprehensive collection of things you’ve wondered and we’ve responded to!
+ Learn how to make Matcha Panna Cotta Dessert